Tuesday, September 8, 2009

new to blogging.

So for a long time I have resisted it. I never really thought I had anything worth blogging about- I don't have kids, I don't have an interesting job and I am not especially great at writing. But here I am, blogging.

The truth is- I have to. Kind of. For my internship this semester, we are told to keep a journal. We are supposed to keep a list of resources and things we are learning, but also a journal of general reactions to our experiences. So I thought, in case I ever need to turn these thoughts in, I should make them electronic. Why not make them electronic on a blog.

I have also been inspired by Allison who has begun a blog since beginning her first year of teaching. I have already learned so much from her! Anyway, I though next year, when I am teaching, I might want to have this as a way of debriefing from the day.

So here goes.

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! when i started my blog i didn't really have any general reason. but i am sooo thankful for it these days =) i am excited about your blog!

    ReplyDelete