Friday, March 5, 2010

A typical day...


I try to start my day by going to the YMCA at 5 a.m. to run. I usually leave there around 6:15.
Then I spend from 6:30-7:45 getting ready, cleaning up the kitchen... whatever I have time for.
I leave at 7:45 to go to "work"/ full internship in a first grade classroom.
I spend from 8:30-3:15 with 23 of my closest 1st graders...
School day: Morning work, phonics, writing, lunch, bathroom/hall time, math,
unit study, specials, go home

*my favorite part is listening to the off the wall comments that first graders make! They are hilarious!

I try to leave the school between 4:00 and 4:30, but that just depends on the day!
Then I go home (Mondays Thursday, Friday), Zumba (Tuesdays), church (Wednesdays: I lead a 7th grade girls small group!)

If it is a home night... I pretty much just hang with James and Hadlee (our puppy) watching some of our favorite tv shows, writing lesson plans, or doing homework.

That is pretty much it. Not too exciting but nice to finally have a normal routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment