Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ramblings

I don't really have anything new to talk about here... just felt like maybe I should blog, because I have some time!

Not what you wanted to hear?? Sorry. Just some ramblings that are rolling around in my head.

The school year has officially started here! I loved school growing up and I still love it. There a special smell that a school has... it is distinct and wonderful. This year I have attempted to get a teaching job. But no such luck! There have been maybe 7 postings in our town {which I am only looking here so I don't have to spend time away from my baby girl driving}- and honestly that is 7 more postings than there were last year! So things are looking better. But until I get a job, I am subbing. I had one job lined up before school started, which included the 2nd, 3rd and 4th days of school! Not gonna lie- I was a little nervous to have these adorable 1st graders on their 2nd day of school, but it went great! I am super excited to be back tomorrow and Tuesday!
I officially hit before pregnancy weight about a month ago! I was slightly annoyed it took 7 1/2 months to get it all off- but that's what happens when you gain 45 lbs! I have been running more the last two weeks and it is paying off for sure! I have lost another 5 lbs making me 15 away from my goal.
Can I just say that cancer sucks? There really is no other way to put it.
On a happier note- Brynlee has moved to full-on exploration of our house! Before she would crawl around the living room and maybe venture into the kitchen, but the bedrooms were totally off limits. Not so anymore! She loves going into our bedroom and boy does she move quickly! I love that little chick pea even if she does pinch my skin while eating... her new favorite past time!


1 comment:

  1. Wow-- I am SO proud of and inspired by you for being below your pre-pregnancy weight! You rock!! We're going to have to be skinny to run 9.3 miles again... :-)

    ReplyDelete