Sunday, September 18, 2011

Maternity Leave

There are so many things going on right now. Lots of health issues {not mine, but close family member}, job stuff {for other family members} AND tomorrow I will start subbing for a maternity leave.

I will be teaching Kindergarten at a local elementary. The teacher's due date is not until Oct 1 but she is now on bed rest! So I am starting tomorrow. Depending on when the baby comes I could be subbing anywhere from the end of October to Thanksgiving Break!

Please pray for me during this time. My stress levels are through the roof right now, so I will most definitely need it! Specifically:
-patience with the students and myself with coming into a new classroom
-endurance to have energy each day both for the students and for Brynlee when I get home
-peace of mind in the decision we have made for me to be working the next couple of months
-comfort in knowing Brynlee will be in GREAT hands at all times!

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you to have a classroom for a couple of months! You will be great for those kids. Love you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you! You will be such a blessing to Mills! I know it will be tough at times, but I know you can do it & I know God will get you thru the next few months. Let me know if I can help. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are gonna rock this! Kindergarteners will adore the heck out of you!!! You have such beautiful patience and love for others and that is going to shine so bright through you! Praying for you!! Wish I could come babysit Brynlee!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete