Friday, January 29, 2010

फैशन टिप्स.... नोट सो मच.

so for some unknown reason when I write a title for my blog it immediately goes to Japanese or maybe Chinese? I have looked all over my blog for where I can change this setting, but no luck. So yea. good luck reading the titles.

I hate hate hate being sick. I have been sick all week- big cold/sore throat/cough. I have not had a fever which is good. But I have not been feeling great. I really don't want to be sick because Elizabeth, Nathaniel and Gracie will be here soon- I would like to actually hang out with them without the threat of making them sick!

So I completely took over in school this week. It was a little rough. Monday the kids were just crazy (according to my teacher: it was the weather). Tuesday was great! They were awesome and I think they actually learned from my lessons. Wednesday was okay. They had crazy moments but overall it was a good day. By Thursday I had pretty much lost my voice so I did not teach at all. It just wasn't going to happen. Today we are out because of the weather.

It's icy and snowy. A good time for a day off. I needed a day off to rest and hopefully get over this sickness.

I was supposed to blog about fashion tips, but I don't really have any. I take fashion advice from almost anyone so yea. That's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment