Thursday, January 14, 2010

फ़ूड फिघ्ट्स एंड वेइघ्त loss

Okay. I know it is not Friday, and that is when I am supposed to be doing this blogging business. But tomorrow I have a seminar and will be in Tahlequah. Anyways, not sure I will get to it. So I am being proactive and doing it today.

Before I get into this weeks topic. I must ask a very important question. Where do K-2nd graders get the idea to have a food fight. A PLANNED food fight. Not like one person got mad and threw their food and so everyone else joined in. But like one kid decided "hey, we should have a food fight at lunch." Yea. Apparently the students at our school. They had a food fight yesterday. And in return they had to write sentences for the duration of recess. Sad.

Unfortunately, I have to write about weight loss tips and workout ideas. Which really I should just be collecting them. I need some tips and ideas. I do pretty good at working out on a regular basis: zumba twice a week and running a 2-3 days a week. However, I am BAD at eating healthy. I tend to eat whatever I want whenever I want. I have been trying to eat less. One blog recently gave the idea of eating everything on a smaller plate. So I may try that. I think the only other thing I have tried is brushing my teeth right after I eat dinner. This works because I find the task of brushing my teeth thoroughly annoying. So if I do it once, I will not eat something if it means I will have to do it again. Not really sure what else to do. In the last seven months I have lost 15 pounds. I guess it's decent, but I lost 10 of those in two months, then nothing for four months and five in the last month. The next goal is 15 pounds before Abigail's wedding on June 12th. Seriously, this should not be that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment