Monday, December 6, 2010

still no baby...

So we went to the doctor again today. Everything is the same as last week- nothing has changed. I have to say, I was pretty surprised. I thought she would be here already. Oh well, she will come when she is good and ready! 

Last week a friend of mine took some pictures for us! They are super awesome... aside from me looking giant! Anyways- she is really talented and took a half hour and did some awesome work. SO here are a few of my favorites! Thanks Trisha!!






6 comments:

  1. Okay, these pictures are so cute! My favorite is definitely "from God"...that is such a cute idea! I can't wait to meet her! (I think she is actually thinking the same thing about me right now.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I was pretty happy with them- and of course she is thinking the same thing... but she can actually do something about it!! Maybe she is just waiting until you are around...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of them! So fun! It is going to be fun a neat and fun Christmas with the tiny chica around!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last one is my favorite! You look good Lyd! Can't wait to meet your little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... Great pics! You look beautiful! Can't wait to meet that sweet baby, and see what she looks like!!!! I'm gonna have some competition for being her favorite Aunt, huh!?!?!? Lol!! I'm kidding. Sort-of. ;-)~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, I'm so glad you liked them!! :)

    ReplyDelete