Thursday, June 2, 2011

6-2-06


So today is our 5 year anniversary! I had the best intentions of doing a nice, long post about the last five years but Brynlee's "nap time" was just long enough for a shower and breakfast... and then the day just kind of got away from me. And since we have been attempting to put her down for over an hour, it just isn't going to happen! We will see if we can somehow still manage to stay up to watch the movie we got from redbox! Oh well, I guess this is life with and almost 6-month old!


Anyways! Just for the record I do have the most amazing husband. I am pretty sure he is the only person who would put up with all of my shenanigans! Love him! 


1 comment:

  1. Happy five yrs! You guys make a beautiful family. Here's to many many more happy yrs.!

    ReplyDelete