Saturday, June 18, 2011

Padre

There are a lot of things I could say about my dad but there are a few things I will focus on:

1. He loves God
2. He loves our family
3. He loves people

There is not a single person in the world who could deny that my dad loves God with all of his heart and strives everyday to show that love to everyone He comes in contact with. He shows his love for God in an authentic way that is undeniable.

I know without a doubt that my dad loves our family. I know that he loves and cherishes my mom and us kids, along with our spouses and kids. He shows his love in such practical ways by taking care of random things for us all the time. I love love love watching him with Brynlee, Grace and Graham. He loves those kids so much and they ADORE him!

Lastly, he loves people. His heart is for all people to come to know and love God. He has devoted his life to ministry and helping others the Know, Love, Serve, and Share God's love with other people. Even with all the stress that comes with ministry, he loves it because he is focused on the purpose of reaching others for Christ.

Thank you dad for everything you do! I know we could never tell or show you how much you mean to us! Love you dad!!

1 comment:

  1. such a sweet post! Have a good daddy is such a huge important factor in a child's life, and I'm so glad that you were blessed with that :-)
    Love that last pic! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete