Friday, July 15, 2011

Lake Days

I am pretty positive I have spoken often of my desperate attempt at going on vacation this year... and while a week long trip to the beach won't be happening, we did get a mini-vacay thanks to a wonderful, generous family from our church!

she looks SOOO big!
They were so wonderful to let us ALL stay at their lake house for a few days! So us, mom and dad, Abigail {tyler had camp} and the Smith clan went to the lake for a couple of days. We hung out, rode on the boat and I think everyone's favorite part was the jet skis! I could have stayed on those the entire time!! {not really a budget friendly way to spend the day though!}
 It was so so nice to just hang out... not worrying about laundry or dishes or much of anything! It was also really nice to have some uninterrupted time with James since he is gone again {for 8 days}. I am also thankful for my parents who let us crash on their getaway!
I love my family and had a blast just hanging for a time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment