Sunday, January 16, 2011

Memory challenge

Beth Moore is doing a challenge for memorizing scripture. The challenge is to memorize two scriptures a month- a very doable goal! Myself, my mom, two sisters and grandma are all participating and doing the same scriptures. We take turns choosing the scripture. So twice a month I will post the verse on here as another form of accountability!

Verse #1: Deut. 1:31
“…the Lord your God carried you, as a man carries his son, all the way you went until you reached this place.”

Verse #2: James 1:2-4
"Consider it pure joy my brothers, when you face trials of many kinds because you know that trials produces perserverance. Perserverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete not lacking anything."

I chose the verses from James... my dad started a series at church this week called Faith Works- a study through the book of James. So it seemed like an appropriate way to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment