Thursday, November 10, 2011

Eleven

Oh chick-pea. I cannot even believe that you are eleven months old! I really am just not ready for this. It is insane to think that in less than a month we will be celebrating one year if you in our lives. Although I miss my baby girl {of course you will always be my baby girl}, I am loving this stage!


You are too much fun to play with! You LOVE to play. Since we have made a play room in the house, this is even better. Your beautiful eyes light up when you get to the door and see all the toys in that room. And it is pretty wonderful to have our living room back! Now, I have to mention that this month you have perfected throwing a fit. You tend to throw your whole body on the floor, face first and attempt to cry. Before it was pretty rare. Lately, it has become more frequent {about half the time when we tell you "no" to something}. Usually we just ignore it and you stop.

This month has been pretty big for you. You have added a few words to your vocabulary: hi, dog and out. But mostly you just say "hi" and wave continuously! It's pretty stinkin' cute! You are still contemplating truly walking. You will take 5-7 steps at a time. I am pretty sure that once you figure out how to stand up without holding on to something, you will be running!
I have missed so much being home with you all day- so now that I am back we are busy planning your birthday party! You still love shopping and hanging out with the fam. We just got back from the lake. There you discovered your love of leaves!

Baby girl we cannot even tell you how much we love you! But we will try!! So glad you aren't too cool for our hugs and kisses yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment