Monday, November 14, 2011

Tubes

In 11 short months of life Brynlee has had 7 ear infections, 4 of which were double ear infections. So tomorrow we are having tubes put in her ears. Honestly, the decision was a no brainer. My sweet baby girl has had constant trouble with this {since 10 weeks old}. She is perpetually sick {with a cold or sinus infection} because her ears won't drain.

If you think about, would you pray for us tonight or tomorrow morning?? Surgery will be early, early! I know everything will be fine but even so, I am a bit anxious about sending my baby away for surgery! Pray for the doctors to be confident in the steps they are taking to help my baby- and pray for peace for us as we send her off! 

Even with being sick so much she is such a happy girl! She is always laughing, smiling and clapping. I am so thankful that she will not remember the days of being sick and in pain. I am thankful that she has such a delightful spirit {that I am most certain came from her daddy!}. She is such a light to our world- we are lucky to have her in our lives!

2 comments:

  1. oh poor little girly! Those ear infections are the worst. They make those kiddos so miserable. I will keep her in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this but I hope everything went wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete