Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nap Time thoughts

I really SHOULD be cleaning. But I just am not in the mood! So while Brynlee sleeps today, I will do everything BUT that. So this will be a whole lot of random thoughts.

1. We had family pics done a couple weeks ago and they are AMAZING! I had the most ridiculously hard time choosing pics for a christmas card. Here are a few of our favorites...


2. Brynlee is full-fledged walking. She rarely ever crawls! It is so crazy. I CANNOT believe she will be 1 in a week and a half!
3. This week is James' birthday. And let's just say, I did good this year! I feel like he is kind of hard to buy for. But this time I know he will love it! And in case he reads this: it is not something you told me you wanted!

4. Brynlee was a rockstar with the whole tube situation. It was a super quick surgery and she was her normal self in no time. {Although it was weird seeing her "off" like that from the medicine}
5. After a month off, I am back to subbing again. I think it will be a good change of pace again. Nice to get out of the house a bit. And it helps that Brynlee adores her babysitter!

1 comment: