Sunday, January 1, 2012

Blogging Obligation

So I keep reading everyone's posts about Christmas and New Year's and Resolutions. While I would love to sit and write about all of those things in length, it may not happen for weeks to come! I want to write so I don't forget all the things we have done {mostly for Brynlee}. As of right now, our internet is kind of messed up {really this just means it isn't wireless anymore so it's impossible to get on while Brynlee is awake}. Oh well, I may just have to live with the fact that these posts will be happening over the next few weeks. Oh, and James has been home most of the last week so pretty much I have been hanging out with him! I definitely don't want to waste the extra time we have together!

So that's that! Now I feel better and somewhat free of this obligation to blog about everything "right" now!

No comments:

Post a Comment