Wednesday, November 17, 2010

37 Weeks

How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Size of baby: as of Friday- she weighs 6 lbs 10 oz
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +40
Maternity Clothes: basically I wear sweats or maternity tights everyday! What a wonderful invention!
Gender: Girl
Movement: Constantly- it is even kind of painful!
Sleep: Still pretty good- it does take a while to fall asleep due to all the movement
What I miss: being able to it for more than five minutes before my back starts hurting
Cravings: Fuji {sp?} apples
Best Moment This Week:  We were cleared by both doctors to go full term if needed... 

Today is pretty excited in the baby realm... We FINALLY got our stroller this morning! I can't wait to get it out and put it all together- maybe even give it a test run with Hadlee! The car seat is supposed to be here today as well. So hopefully they will come while I am home.

I guess nothing else has really changed. I am just tired all the time. Oh and nauseous and having headaches. Basically it feels like the first trimester all over again. At least it will only be three weeks at the very most. 

Oh yea, and my doctor is going to be out of town for the entire week of Thanksgiving. I am sure the other doctors there are great and all, but I would really like to deliver with my doctor. So, if she doesn't come before Friday, hopefully she will hold on until the 29th! 

I guess no pictures right now. I took some new ones but it just isn't working. So maybe I can add them later!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment