Wednesday, November 3, 2010

35 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of baby: 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +39
Maternity Clothes: Nothing but maternity clothes from here on out... and even those are getting too small!
Gender: Girl
Movement: Constantly- starting to really feel her in my ribs!
Sleep: Still pretty good- it does take a while to fall asleep due to all the movement
What I miss: zumba: I was having contractions consistently throughout the class the last two times, so yea basically the whole working out business is over until after the first of the year.
Cravings: ice cream ALL THE TIME!
Best Moment This Week:  
-We finally hung everything on the wall in the nursery- too bad I have changed my mind about a couple of things and they will now be moved around! 
-Also, finally meeting with and choosing a Pediatrician. One more thing to check off the list! 
- Lastly, my doctor originally thought that we might have to induce early (because of a blood disorder I had when I was little), but since there have been NO complications I have been cleared to go as long as this baby needs! So good news there! 
I feel like I am SO much bigger than this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment