Wednesday, November 24, 2010

38 Weeks

How Far Along: 38 Weeks
Size of baby: about 7 1/2 pounds and the length of a leek
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +40
Maternity Clothes: basically I wear sweats or maternity tights everyday! I have finally given in to the full panel jeans... blah. I don't like them, but it is nice to be able to wear jeans again!
Gender: Girl
Movement: Constantly
Sleep: eh- On days that I work, I sleep great and usually only wake up one or two times in the night. On days I don't work, I wake up constantly- either to go to the bathroom or from her moving around!
What I miss:  being able to sit long enough to watch and entire movie- there are a lot I want to see right now, but would be way too uncomfortable. {And we didn't get to see Wicked this week for this same reason!}
Cravings: Fuji {sp?} apples and thanks to one of the teachers at school- cookies with icing!
Best Moment This Week:  Not so much baby related- but getting to see {almost} the whole family for Thanksgiving! It is so much fun to have my siblings home. I am def. blessed to call them my best friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment