Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just the Two of Us



1. What are your middle names? Rae and Thomas
2. How long have you been together? Let's see- all together it has been just over six years. We have been married for 4 1/2 years.

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? Technically we had known each other for a while because of church- but had actually been talking to each other for almost a year. (Actually seems like a long time, minus the fact that I was a junior in high school, and he was a sophomore in college)
 
 
4. Who asked who out? He asked me out
5. How old are each of you? I am 24 and James will be 28 in a couple of weeks
6. Did you go to the same school? We went to the same college



7. Are you from the same home town? Basically- James actually lived in a different town just a couple miles away
8. Who is the smartest? This depends. I think like school wise- maybe me just because I liked school, BUT James knows SO much about all sorts of other things. He knows computers, cars, anything electronic or technical. So overall, probably him. 

9. Who majored in what? I have a Bachelor's of Science in Elementary Education and James has his Bachelor's in Youth Ministry (?) Not sure of the exact wording of it! 

10. Who is the most sensitive? me
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Mexico- once on honeymoon and last Thanksgiving for his brother's wedding.

12. Who has the worst temper? Def. me. James never actually gets mad. Like NEVER, really.
13. How many children do you want? We have talked about having 3-4 but who knows! I think we will be more serious about that number after the first one is born. We want to adopt at least once.
14. Who does the cooking? I do- unless it is grilling.
15. Who is more social? James is by far more social than I am. He always wants to be around people- whereas I kind of need to be in the mood! 


16. Who is the neat freak? We both have our areas that we are neat about. But really probably neither of us!
17. Who is the most stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn
18. Who wakes up earlier? James right now, unless I am subbing. 
19. Where was your first date? Lunch at a Mexican restaurant and then the mall
20. Who has the bigger family? Our families are both pretty big
21. Do you get flowers often? Actually yes! James knows how much I love them and is awesome about bringing them to me randomly! 

22. How do you spend the holidays? We try our hardest to split the holidays...our families live really close, but it always just depends on when are siblings are coming in town. 


23. Who is more jealous? Neither of us
24. How long did it take to get serious? I guess a couple of months. But I think both of us kind of knew it was serious before we were actually dating!


25. Who eats more? I can eat a lot, especially right now. James may eat more at meal times but I snack all the time!
26. What do you do for a living? Right now I am subbing until the baby comes. Hopefully next year I will be able to find a teaching job. 
27. Who does the laundry? I do

28. Who's better with the computer? Def. James. I just get annoyed with them if I don't know what to do!
29. Who drives when you are together? Always James. I didn't even drive when we were driving back home from Chicago.

30. What is your song? I guess Broken Road... although I think now, I would maybe choose something more appropriate (plus my music knowledge has greatly expanded in the last 6 years!)







No comments:

Post a Comment