Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Cards!

So maybe it is a little early for Christmas, but around here, preparations are in full swing. I changed out from Fall decorations to Christmas decorations late last week... and James may have out the lights on the house over the weekend! Of course, our excuse is that we needed to get everything done, in case baby girl decides to come early. Which this may be slightly true. But I probably would have only held off another week or so!

With Christmas comes Christmas cards! We haven't done a card in a couple of years, mostly because it just seems awkward when it is just the two of us, year after year! But of course this year will be different. The card will probably end up being just our sweet baby. {maybe we will sneak in a family pic}

In my excitement I have already started looking at cards online {and I am trying to budget for how much we will be spending on cards}. Now, I have never used Shutterfly before, but after reading another blog post and scouting out their cards- that is where our cards will be coming from! I actually was pretty surprised by how many cute cards they have! And since most people around here get their cards from Sam's, there is less chance we will be a duplicate of another family! So without further ado... a few of my favorites!


http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/glitter-glamour-joy-christmas-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93476&fe=1
I love this one!! It is so cute and simple... and love the black and white picture with the pop of color!

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/oh-holy-night-religious-christmas-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93476&fe=1
One of my favorites... mainly because of the font at the top!

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/all-wrapped-up-christmas-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93476&fe=1
So I guess we will be going for simple, but with a pop of color!! Because that is what I love about this card too!

Although it may take a while for me to actually decide! I am pretty sure I could look at those cards all day long!


To enjoy all of the holiday cards....
Click Here

One more bonus... Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Can't wait to get these beautiful cards made... just have to wait for baby girl to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment