Wednesday, October 27, 2010

34 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 Weeks!
Size of baby: who knows... giant?
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +37 {hate writing that... but it WILL ALL come off! Plus maybe a little extra}
Maternity Clothes: Nothing but maternity clothes from here on out
Gender: Girl
Movement: Constantly- starting to really feel her in my ribs!
Sleep: Still pretty good- it does take a while to fall asleep due to all the movement
What I miss:
Cravings: nothing specific
Best Moment This Week: finishing a few projects for the nursery... maybe in the next week we will actually get them on the wall

Sorry, no picture today. I actually did get up and get ready {because I subbed again today} but forgot to take a picture. And now I am in my sweats and pretty sure I am not getting off the couch until I am moving to the bed! So yea. 

About subbing.... yesterday was amazing, while today- not so much. It was first grade again but at a different school. Let's just say it was rough. They were pretty much out of control and I spent the day trying to not constantly yell at them and actually complete something from the lesson plans. Oh well. I survived the day. 

Now, on to bed so I can go to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment