Wednesday, October 6, 2010

31 Weeks & More

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 Weeks!
Size of baby: As of Monday she weighs 13lbs 13oz... which is HUGE!! {After last weeks Yorkie Terrier, I am a little nervous to see what she resembles in size this week}
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +34 weeks {it's getting up there...} Well, not so bad: four oranges.
Maternity Clothes: Nothing but maternity clothes from here on out
Gender: Girl
Movement: Constantly
Sleep: Great {minus the twelve times I wake up each night to go to the bathroom... starting to get annoying!}
What I miss: Running/going all out in zumba
Cravings: Yesterday I didn't have an appetite at all, while today I am eating everything in sight!
Best Moment This Week: We have officially decided on a first name... but we aren't telling yet! 

In non pregnancy related news, I finally got to sub today! I have been waiting for two months to be able to sub so today was nice. It was quite interesting. I worked at the 7th grade center in the LD class. It wasn't what I expected but I did enjoy my day. It really reminded me of working at the school in Joliet. 
Also, James is gone this week so I am all alone {minus small child in the belly and Hadlee, of course}. Luckily I have been able to keep myself busy so far. As long as I can keep sleeping at night all should be fine. 

I am super excited because Saturday is our first shower! I am sooooooo ready to get stuff for the nursery and start really setting everything up. I am also super excited because I will get to see three of my favorite people- of which I have not seen in a while.... 

Abigail {younger sis}
Elizabeth {older sis}


Needless to say, it should be a pretty great weekend. Of course that is all AFTER I will get to see James again. I am always ready for him to be home!!



2 comments:

  1. YAY! I am SO excited to see you and Aberdale and Mom, too, and for all of the fun we will have at your shower on Saturday. Even more excited to meet your sweet baby girl in just two months!
    P.S. That is a great picture of the two of you. It must have been taken by a world-reknowned photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just realized I never RSVPed will you let your sister know I plan on being there! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete