Wednesday, October 13, 2010

32 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 Weeks!
Size of baby: not sure... over 4 lbs and 17 inches
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +35 weeks {it's getting up there...} 
Maternity Clothes: Nothing but maternity clothes from here on out
Gender: Girl
Movement: Constantly
Sleep: Great {minus the twelve times I wake up each night to go to the bathroom... starting to get annoying!}
What I miss: Running/going all out in zumba
Cravings: Right now I can't get enough Kraft Macaroni and Cheese {with hotdogs, if possible}
Best Moment This Week: We have officially decided on a first name... but we aren't telling yet! Still working on the middle name.  

Overall, I am still feeling pretty good. I have been way more tired and taking lots of naps for sure! I am working less and doing more to the nursery, which is super fun! So more about those projects later! 




No comments:

Post a Comment