Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Baby Showers

Reader Beware: Picture overload

This week we have had three baby showers! The first one was thrown by my small group girls at church! It was a surprise. They did awesome! It was so sweet of them to think of us!

Baby shower #2 was at my mom's house, thrown by my two sisters and mom. {of course, Grace helped too!}

The shower was awesome! We had lots of friends come and got some great stuff!
Elizabeth roasting marshmellows!

The food: all things I have been craving {roasted marshmellows, mustard, mint oreo truffles, chips and queso}

Not sure about why my mom is SO excited, but it's a fun pic!


The aftermath...

Blankets galore! 
Baby shower #3 was at my sister-in-law Cari's house. Her and Janice were the hostesses. This shower was mainly comprised of family from James' side that live in the area. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures! I need to get some from my mom. It was super cute: all pink and green and watermelon {one of James' most favorite things}. We got a lot of awesome stuff- some cute clothes, giftcards and this beauty...

I am super excited to be using this after the first of the year! We are hoping that the carseat/carrier we want will fit in it and thus we won't need to buy a completely different stroller!

Yay for baby showers. We have one left. It will be at the church, thrown by some of my very close friends!

1 comment: