Thursday, October 7, 2010

Show Us Your Life: Kitchens

I know this is a little early, but tomorrow may end up being a super busy day. So I thought I would do this now, so I don't get off track!

So this week in our home tour it is kitchens. Our kitchen is nice. It's small but works for us. Someday I would love to have a huge kitchen with a breakfast bar and all sorts of fun stuff... but for now- this works perfectly! {Although I keep thinking, "will this still be big enough when the baby comes?" "Where are all those bottles, cups, and other random things that babies need, going to go??}




At some point we will be putting tile down and have talked about a back splash {but not sure it is necessary}. There really isn't anything I don't like about the kitchen right now. Although I could ALWAYS use more cabinet space!

1 comment: