Monday, October 18, 2010

Pregnancy tidbits

Oh the heartburn... annoying. The weird thing is, it doesn't really seem to be triggered by anything necessarily. Basically I just get heartburn for three days at a time no matter what I eat or drink- but then it goes away.


We need to talk about my NEED for Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. I honestly could eat this every single day. However, some days I actually have to go to work. However, on each day that I am home you may find me around 12-1 sitting on the couch consuming at least half the box, if not more! It is a horrible thing. Therefore, today when I go grocery shopping for this week, I will not be buying anymore. {I am eating the last box that remained in the house at this very moment!}

I guess all of those wonderful 1st trimester issues just return in the last weeks of pregnancy. {headaches, nap every day, nauseous A LOT, hungry all the time} Oh well, at the very most I only have 7 weeks left to be pregnant... CRAZY!

On the agenda for tonight... Class #2 Breast feeding- should be super fun. {only slightly sarcastic}


No comments:

Post a Comment