Monday, March 7, 2011

new toy

So because James is trying to get Brynlee to sleep and I need a distraction from the screaming... I will blog.

Tonight we bought a new toy. Let me preface this- James told me maybe one year into our marriage that when we had kids he really wanted to buy this. So when we got our tax return we started talking about what we would spend it on. Of course we wanted to mainly save it and beef up our savings, but I kind of wanted to do at least one fun thing with some of the money {a vacation possibly...?} But no, we would do the responsible thing and pay off the hospital bill and put the rest in savings. Well then I came with this brilliant idea that we should buy this one certain item and it would count for birthdays, Christmas and our five year anniversary. I had no idea James would jump at the chance and find this certain item for an amazing deal, in less than 24 hours! What did we buy you might ask???

That's right folks... a Nikon D90. I honestly can't believe this camera is sitting on my coffee table right now. But it is. So it is time to learn how to really take pictures my friends. Of course, I will still be carrying around my Cybershot for everyday use... but this will sure come in handy when we need some good family/Brynlee pics!

3 comments:

  1. U will love it!! If you need help let me know! I have learned a few things along my journey. Congrats! you got a great camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome!! I really wasn't too excited about it until james got home with it last night... it is pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Nikon D3000 and Love it! It's fun ... enjoy and take lot's of pics of your sweet pea :)

    ReplyDelete