Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Today I am linking up with Jamie on my Wednesday loves!
1. 
That my husband will be home the day after tomorrow {he is in Chicago for the high school missions trip}

at the Cubs game on our 2nd anniversary!
2. 
My entire immediate family will be together this weekend!! This has not happened since June. My brother and sisters {and fams} are coming! To say I am excited is a complete understatement! I love my family and have so much fun when everyone is together. And my brother Joel will be meeting Brynlee for the first time! 
3.
Twizzlers. That's about it. {I think I include some kind of food each week... oops!}


4. 
The weather! For the next few days will be in the upper 70's! This is wonderful news since it has been too cold for me to run with Brynlee this week. So for the rest of the week I can take her out!


5. 
Spring Break. While I am currently on Spring Break all the time. My mom is not- so this week is fun to get to hang with her more! We had a fun day of shopping yesterday and will probably hang more later this week!


On a side note... apparently since I am home all the time- I now eat like a toddler! My meals mostly consist of chicken strips and fries, peanut butter and jelly, macaroni and cheese and that's basically it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I have chicken nuggets, and frozen pizzas, basically all the time. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the warn weather to hit Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family! I hope warmer, sunny days are coming our way too! This weather is just a drag!

    Thanks for your sweet comment. You've got a new follower now :-)

    ReplyDelete