Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

1. 
Our new super fancy camera. I have no idea how to work it, but hopefully I can figure it out soon. It is so easy to take pictures and is never blurry {which James loves, because he does not love our other camera}. I actually love our other camera, but this one is way better!


2.
My mom and her availability to watch Brynlee every Wednesday night so I can continue to lead my small group girls! I know she loves having Brynlee in the house and I know Brynlee loves hanging with Grandma! 


3.
Cheesecake. Enough said really but I will explain. Last week we finally bought a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake from Sam's {I have been wanting one ever since visiting Elizabeth over a month ago}. I also made homemade whipped topping to go on it... top that with a little chocolate syrup and you have a masterpiece.

4. 
Running. Now it has been very difficult getting back in the groove of running, but for the last week or so I find myself getting upset if I can't fit in a run for the day. This means I am actually starting to enjoy it again! I can't tell you how excited this make me! After completing the 5K last Saturday {with minimal walking} I am excited for the next one! 


5.
Budgeting... this may seem a little weird, but I actually love to do a budget! I don't always love sticking to the budget, but having it all down on paper truly makes me happy! I am looking forward to going back to cash next week so we can start saving for fun things again {like maybe a vacation- like how I seem to fit this in to almost every post???}


6. 
Of course my amazing hubby and beautiful sweet pea! I love them... but how could you not?? 





2 comments:

  1. You are a blogging machine! I love cheesecake so much. I really have to make it to the Factory when I am home next weekend to get a piece of red velvet cheesecake. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new camera! You'll love it!! :)

    And Brynlee is such a beautiful name. :)

    ReplyDelete