Thursday, March 31, 2011

What I'm Loving Thursday??

So I missed it yesterday! I was doing sooo good! But I guess when your baby girl decides not to take naps everything changes! On the bright side, she started sleeping much better at night this week! Probably because she hasn't slept more than 30-45 minutes each day! But oh well. The past couple of days I have not been feeling so great {just a cold I think... } and I actually think Brynlee might have a bit of a cold too. She is pretty snotty {especially when she cries} and has been sounding rather raspy the last couple of days. But I think we are both feeling better today- and she is down for a nap, in her crib! So today is looking up!


I really wish I could post all these adorable pics of my chick pea. But you see, we got this fancy new camera. It has decided it doesn't like my computer. So when we hook it up to load pictures it pretends that there is nothing on it! So I don't have any pics... and my other camera has a dead battery {can't find the charger}. If I had a fancy phone I could upload those pics, but I don't. Sad.

However, I am loving a few things... am I allowed to share them a day late??

1. My sister's baby shower is this weekend!! Baby Graham is so loved already. I can't wait to meet him!!

2. Answered prayers for my sister and her family! A great reminder that God always provides!

3. Crafting. Those of you who have known me a long time know that this is a new development! I NEVER did anything creative or crafty until I began making things for Brynlee's room. I started making something for my sister this week and I have missed it! It has been a good stress reliever {especially since my usual release of running is impossible in this cold, dreary weather!}

4. Family. I honestly do not know how people have babies when they don't live near family! I cannot imagine doing all of this without them. I seriously admire all of you who go it alone, in a sense.

And there she is! Awake again... until naptime, whenever that may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment