Wednesday, September 22, 2010

29 weeks

How far along? 29 weeks
Total 
Weight gain/loss: +30
Size: Well she should now be a whopping 2 1/2 lbs and 15 inches... roughly the size of a butternut squash

Maternity clothes? Absolutely. I now have about one shirt that I can still wear that is not maternity. 
Stretch Marks? Nope

Sleep: All the time... I am back to being completely exhausted. Sleeping like 8-9 hours plus a small nap almost each day. I think I am too tired to not get comfortable. 

Movement: All the time- occasionally wakes me up at night

Food Cravings/Aversions: Right now everything is giving me heartburn... blah
Gender: Girl

Belly Button in or out? In, but slowly creeping out. 

What I miss: being able to run. This week I actually miss running so much I am contemplating running a half marathon in May. 

What I am looking forward to: Deciding on a name for this baby girl. 

Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots and lots of water so your doctor doesn't yell at you!

The plan was to have James take a picture this week, but we forgot before he went to work. So this will have to do!

Today we also went to the JBF sale in Owasso. We went mainly looking for a pack-n-play, jogging stroller, and then maybe some clothes. While we did buy a few things I am proud to say that I did not go overboard on the clothes front... although I really wanted to! But I can say that this little girl is almost ready for Christmas... 

We also got this awesome Fluerville diaper bag which apparently is super expensive brand new. So that's fun. 

Anyways, 29 weeks has brought exhaustion and heartburn. Although the heartburn hasn't been too horrible, I am sleeping sitting up now and leaving the TUMS next to the bed!


So until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment