Friday, September 24, 2010

Show Us Your Life: Master Bedroom

This week on SUYL: master bedrooms. Our master is still a little bit of a project right now. We had everything all set, but then with the baby coming we have basically combined the office in with our master. So we now have our desk and giant (disgusting) file cabinet in the master bedroom. All in all though I am still happy with it. After buying a down comforter in Chicago this summer, we finally found a duvet cover we are happy with! I love how much it reminds me of fall with the warm colors.

This is the view from the door, looking into the back corner. 
From that same back corner looking back into the living room. The open door on the right is into the bathroom and closet.

One of my favorite spots in the room. However, since this picture it has changed. My mom took the papasan to her classroom to use in her reading corner, so that we could make room for the cradle (the one that was resting in the living room).
And here is the mini office that now resides in our master bedroom. I still want something to go over the desk... but not really sure. Right now there are too many other projects (in the baby's room) to be worrying about our master.

It's a pretty simple room- although I do love it, it feels a bit cluttered to me with the whole office business. But for now, that is just the way it's going to be!

1 comment:

  1. I love your bedroom! So pretty,classy, and cozy. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete