Wednesday, September 29, 2010

30 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 Weeks!
Size of baby: 16 inches, 3 lbs: the size of a Yorkie Terrier??? that’s creepy.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +32 weeks {first time that my weight gain has exceeded the number of weeks... sad.}
Maternity Clothes: Nothing but maternity clothes from here on out
Gender: Girl
Movement: Constantly
Sleep: Great {minus the twelve times I wake up each night to go to the bathroom... starting to get annoying!}
What I miss: Running/going all out in zumba
Cravings: not really a craving- but I have been eating lots of pancakes!
Best Moment This Week: ALMOST deciding on a name...


I promise to add a picture later, after I have showered and get out of my sweats! 

1 comment:

  1. Look at how cute you are!! Can't wait to see in person this weekend!

    ReplyDelete