Monday, February 28, 2011

already???

This last week has been a little rough...

Last weekend Brynlee started getting really fussy, wasn't sleeping well {suddenly}, was drooling continuously, would go back and forth from nursing constantly to wanting nothing to do with nursing and had {we'll call it} "shrek-like" diapers. Yea, so after like four days of this we took her to the doctor. We saw the doctor on Thursday and she said everything was fine- but she may have gotten a little stomach bug. So I felt better knowing that nothing was really wrong but I didn't really buy it about the stomach bug. Yes, that would explain everything, but for some reason all week I kind of thought Brynlee might be teething. I know crazy- Brynlee was 10 weeks old. You shouldn't get teeth until at least like 4 months!!! But alas, last night my sneaking suspicions were confirmed... Brynlee has at least one tooth coming in on the top!! You can actually see it breaking the gums now!

I just can't believe she is getting teeth already. It makes me feel like she isn't a baby anymore!! I think she is coming through it better now. She slept pretty good last night and has been a little less fussy today! So we will see... I am just sad to see that gummy smile go away!
TEETH!!!


lovin her bouncy seat- finally!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, teeth already! Her smile is just so full of joy. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete