Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



 1.
I am loving that my baby girl is taking two full naps a day! It is amazing what you can get done in two hours... especially when I know it is coming! 
back in the day when she slept anywhere!
2. 
This month at our Wednesday night church we are doing True Love Waits- this is starting great conversations about love and dating with my 8th grade girls... Love them! 


3.
The weather is warm again {today and tomorrow only} so I can go outside without a coat again!

4.
My husband is bringing me Jamba juice for lunch- it has been far too long {considering I had this at least once a week throughout my pregnancy}

banana berry is my fav
5.
My parents live about 2 miles from us and have offered to watch Brynlee every Wednesday night so we can both be involved at church.


6.
My sister and her family {Nathaniel, Grace and baby on the way} ... really they are AMAZING people and get to come this weekend for a visit!
Chicago 2010

Florida 2009
 We love going on vacation with them!! Two years in a row... sadly, this year is out since baby Smith will be coming in April!


7.
My amazing husband... who dealt with an unhappy baby last night so I could go spend time with the other PW's from our church!

5 comments:

  1. I have NEVER had jamba juice, but always wanted to try it! I gotta go soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of your Jamba Juice! I was craving some this morning. Can we go get some on Saturday?? Also, you, James and Brynlee are one of my favorite things, too. I am still trying to talk Nathaniel into a summer vacation this year...you know I won't give that up until I die. Finally, I need to get my hair cut-- it looks so cute our Chicago pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jamba Juice was pretty wonderful!
    Kait- you MUST try it!! It is especially essential during the summer months!
    Elizabeth- I have not given up either- I may have a plan in the works, but I can't tell you here since James does read this sometimes!! And YES! to Jamba Juice on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I miss Jamba Juice! Happy to see things going so well. And I like the "What I'm Loving Wednesday" list! Fun!

    ReplyDelete