Thursday, February 24, 2011

Let's be honest

Can we just talk a minute about what a chunk my daughter is!! Now, of course I love my baby girl- and yes, she is just "healthy" but really...

Let's recap her growth for just a minute...

Born at 8 lbs 8 oz



2 week check-up: back to birthweight
2 month check-up {9 weeks}: 12 lbs 7 oz {she gained 4 pounds!!}
11 weeks: 13 lbs 8 oz {confirmed by the doctor}

I LOVE that she is this way! I can't imagine the trouble and sadness there would be if we were worrying about her gaining enough weight! But let's be honest... she's and adorable little chunk!

Here she is 1 month old... but it's just too cute!

3 comments:

  1. I hope I have a chunky monkey too! Love those baby rolls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, too!! She is precious! I can't wait to squeeze her today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep... but chunky babies are the best!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete