Friday, February 25, 2011

Show Us Your Life: What you Make

This week on Kelly's Korner it is the theme of "What you make".

Officially- I don't make anything. I do not have an etsy store, I cannot sew, and before I was pregnant would definitely say I am not creative/crafty at all. However, this changed a little when it came to preparing a nursery. Basically I am just good at stealing peoples crafty ideas that they blog about... when all the steps are in front of me {and the list isn't too long} I can duplicate these things.

So I have decided to show you the projects I completed while being pregnant...

1. All flowers for my sister's wedding... her bouquet


 2. A present for the teacher I did my student teaching with...

 3. Fall swag made out of scrapbook paper... for my mom
 4. Fall topiaries for my kitchen table
 5. knobs for Brynlee's dresser
 6. bow holder for Brynlee
 7. Wreath- it was made out of all of the hydrangeas that were originally the bridesmaid bouquets and some centerpieces from my sister's wedding

 8. Paper flowers- also made from scrapbook paper. The first one is in Brynlee's room, the second if one I made for Christmas. 


9. The last thing I made for her room is this canvas sign. It has a blessing from Numbers. My dad used to say it to us each night... probably a post coming later about that one!

I think that is all... kind of. I did make some super cute hurricanes out of a vase and candlestick {got that from a blog too} but alas there is no picture to be found on my computer.

Of course if someone wanted one of these items really bad- I could def. make more... especially the flowers! 

Totally off subject but every time I post a blog I realize how badly I need to re-organize my pictures!! I spend so much time looking through them to find the right stuff... way too much work!

Super excited to see this adorable face tonight!!
she's a very accomplished baker!
Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. GIrl! U are crafty! So impressed with all of it!! I love the quote from your dad..so precious!

    ReplyDelete