Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I Am Loving Wednesday


Today there are many things that I am loving

That this little cuddlebug has decided to start taking 2 hour naps in her crib {and this is after sleeping 10 hours straight last night!} 


The snow is melting and it is getting warmer which means I can run again with my new fancy shoes!


Tonight we are finally have GLIMPSE again... and I get to go {thank to my mom watching Brynlee}. I have missed my group!


And last but not least- my Valentines present which always includes pink and red Mike and Ikes {usually James has to separate them from a regular box, but they got smart and make a new box that is just pink and red!}
Have a GREAT Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. Are those shoes Brooks?? I think I have the same pair in red if they are! I would go look but my cuddle bug is asleep on my chest :) I love them if they are Brooks! So comfortable and great support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They actually are Mizunos. But I do love them! I have been waiting for months to get new running shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...I love that picture...:) The girls are so ready to have you back!! Yeah!! And that Brynlee...she is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww she is so cute! Great loves! :) Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The baby is so adorable! Love your Wednesday favs. I'm now following and hope you'll come visit :)

    xoxo
    Katie
    http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete