Monday, May 9, 2011

Brynlee Anne- 5 Months

Brynlee- Today you are 5 months old!! I can't really even believe that... mostly because it is SO close to 6 months, which is way too close to one year! Wow. I know I have said it before but I totally did not believe people when they would talk about how fast the time goes by... now I do.
Anyways. Miss Brynlee, you are huge basically {in the best way possible}. I don't know how much you weigh or how long you are and it really doesn't matter! Your cheeks and legs let me know you are growing just fine! You are wearing mostly 6 month clothes with some 3-6 and 6-12 sprinkled in. You are wearing a size 3 diaper {the 2's were cutting off circulation in your legs}...
The past few weeks have been very eventful. Here are some of the happenings you have been a part of:

- a playdate at the zoo with my friend Chali and her twin boys Josiah and Garrett and Tiffany
- your baby dedication
- a cooking lesson with Selah {which hopefully I will blog about someday!}
- welcoming your baby cousin Graham
- your very first Easter {which did include dying eggs}
- celebrating Mother's day with me and grandma... and some aunts and even your Great Grandma Gigi
You have changed A LOT the past month! You love to roll over from front to back. You also love to crane your neck around to look at whatever/whoever is behind you... especially your new best friend; the wipes warmer. You still LOVE to talk {and we love to listen to you}. Everywhere we go people comment on how happy and smiley you are: and they are right!! You love to laugh and play with your daddy and you still enjoy helping me cook {although your legs are barely fitting in the bumbo these days!}.
 We love you so much and can't believe that we get to spend years and years getting to know you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment