Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

So I am writing this and it is really Tuesday... but Brynlee is down for a {real} nap for only the 2nd time in a week, so I thought I should take advantage!
I am most definitely loving the weather of the past couple of days. Currently it is 75 and sunny and not even windy {which is unheard of in May in OK}. It's beautiful! I can't wait to take Brynlee to the park this afternoon to enjoy the weather even more!
I am loving that this weekend I get to see almost all of the family- including my grandparents! My little sister is graduating from college {the last of us four}. I am SO proud of her and the person she has become. She is way more mature than me in a lot of ways and I kind of love that! They are still looking for a ministry so if you want please pray for them!! As of this week her job is over {She works at the school} and Tyler's job changes significantly in hours. SO they are ready to move on to the next place, but waiting to see where God leads them! Love them...
I am loving that I am officially 10 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight, which may have changed since last night I ate an entire bag of microwave popcorn... oh well. I am still excited!

I am loving/excited that miss Brynlee Anne is such a happy baby. Friday, Saturday and Sunday she was basically up from 6:30 am-10:00 pm without a nap and really never got fussy. I don't know how she does that BUT if she isn't going to nap then I am glad she is just happy!
I am loving our church. I know I have said this many times before but it really is true. Each week I am reminded in what God is doing in the lives of many people including mine. I know that sometimes I get frustrated and discouraged and feel right smack in the middle of a giant valley with no way out... But I was reminded this week that everyone needs time in the valley. That is when God does some of His best work in us {probably because we listen more...} Living life on the mountaintop is not reality. It comes in brief periods- which is fine.... Here is a link to the sermon if you want to hear more about it!

Faith & Doubt: TRUST

There are many more things I could add but it is time to get to work! Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyy!!! Family time finally! And possibly next weekend too =)

    ReplyDelete