Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Second Mother's Day

Now, everyone keeps saying how this is my first mother's day and just let me be honest for a minute: when you are pregnant you get to celebrate mother's day... but I understand why people say that anyway!

We started the celebrations Saturday night. When I got home from running the kitchen counter was covered in tissue paper. So James instructed me to carefully remove each layer until I saw this...
Now, before this we only had one picture of Brynlee actually printed. So I was super excited!! And James had taken Brynlee outside that day to take pictures and they turned out AMAZING!

just one of the 300 pictures he took
Sunday was super packed. We went to church early so Brynlee could get a nap before lunch {which was only for 45 minutes.. the nap that is. Lunch was forever- it was good, but took us and hour and a half after sitting down to get our food}
James' grandparents meeting Brynlee for the first time!
four generations
Then we came home and got ready for my parents to come over for dinner! We had a great time just talking and watching Brynlee make funny faces! Then of course taking pictures outside!


 It really was a great day! Sometimes I just can't believe that I am actually a mom... I am truly blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, the pictures are so cute! Happy First-Mother's-Day-With-Baby-On-The-Outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a sweet surprise that your hubby had for you. Love it!

    ReplyDelete