Friday, May 6, 2011

Favorite Vacation Spots

Now this week on Kelly's Korner is very exciting for me! For those of you who know me know that I am 100% a beach person when it comes to vacations! I am ALL about sitting on the beach, day in and day out getting a tan, reading a book, laying in the water and just hanging out.

There are many places in the world I would love to visit and see, but when it comes to a relaxing vacation there are two places I would LOVE to go: Mexico or Florida. Now, if I had to choose between these two, I would most definitely choose Mexico. But sometimes a vacation needs to be more affordable, which leads us to Florida.

I have only been to Cancun and Cozumel in Mexico. While Cozumel was beautiful, I am more a fan of Cancun. The beaches were better and I just liked our resort more. The most important thing to know when going to Mexico, is an all-inclusive resort! That's all you need! On our honeymoon, we stayed at the Moon Palace Resort and Spa. I loved every minute of it!! The food was amazing, the beach and pools were beautiful and the people were wonderful! I would go back in a heartbeat {and I am dying to go back...}

These are all from Cancun on our honeymoon!





In Florida my favorite place to visit is Panama City Beach. I know it is not quite as popular or fancy as Destin, but I kind of like it because of that. Of course, there are a billion tourists all the time. But it is still less than Destin. And we always manage to head to Destin for a day to shop! {I would really love to visit Seaside someday, where the Truman Show was taped. We ate dinner there one night and walked around. It was beautiful!!}





In PCB, my favorite local place we ate was Pineapple Willy's. It was really good food and cool atmosphere. Honestly, when we go on vacation we are boring! We tend to stay in and cook dinner and then go out to shop and walk on the beach and such. I know, I know. Not super exciting. But when I go on vacation I want to relax- so that's what we do!

That's about it I guess... This is making me want to go on vacation so bad!! Maybe someone out there will have a nice, inexpensive vacation for the tiny budget that we have right now!