Saturday, April 16, 2011

4 month Check-up

Brynlee was supposed to have her 4 month check-up on Monday. Last Friday they called saying our doctor would be out of the office so we had to reschedule. Apparently the first available appt. was April 28th!!?? 2 1/2 weeks later. So we made the appointment. Well for weeks now we have had different things going on with her and I kept saying "I can't wait to go to the doctor and just ask about...." When it was delayed I was pretty disappointed.

This week a few things go worse with Brynlee, mainly nursing and sleeping. So on Wednesday James called to see if we could get a sooner appointment... and we did. Yesterday we went, I asked tons of questions and feel better about a few issues.

Officially Brynlee weighs 16 lbs 2 oz and is 24.75 inches long. Her weight is still in the 91%!! We love healthy babies over here! The past couple days she has had a super runny nose, and has been pulling at her ears a lot. Turns out she has an ear infection in her right ear! Super sad to hear, but it gives some reasoning to all the fussiness, not nursing well and of course barely sleeping!

Although I will say the past two nights have been much better and she even took a REAL nap today!! I got a ton of cleaning done!! Well, not really a ton but a lot of things that were way overdue! So now, we are relaxing outside, waiting for James to get home from his trip!!

Hope you are having a productive Saturday as well!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I'm glad you found out now that she had an ear infection and not 2 weeks from now! You might want to google the '4 month wakeful' as well! I just read about it yesterday, I'm not looking forward to it now that we're finally getting Rylee to sleep haha

    ReplyDelete