Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today I am linking up with Jamie...

I'm loving that bedtime bootcamp is kind of working! Brynlee has only been waking up one time through the night. So now, we work on getting to bed and naptimes!

I'm loving that this weekend is Easter. I love Easter for so many reasons. The most important reason being that if Jesus didn't raise from the dead then my faith is powerless! Can't wait to celebrate with our church family this weekend!

I'm loving that baby Graham will be here soon!! We are praying hard for a safe delivery {a few minor complications have come up!}. I so can't wait to see what he looks like!

I'm loving that Brynlee is currently napping {in her crib} for maybe the 4th time in 6 weeks!


I'm loving living so close to family! It is always fun to see Brynlee hanging out with other family! Don't know what we would do without them!




I'm loving my amazing husband! He works so hard to make everyone happy! He does so much for us and everyone else! I love his heart and desire to be the husband and father that God wants him to be!


2 comments:

  1. Great things you are loving today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm LOVING meeting your blog on WILW!
    We have lots in common!
    1) I have a "baby" girl - OK, she's 2. I'm just in denial.
    2) I'm a teacher (took a year off when Lucy was born and now work half-time kindergarten).
    3) I love JESUS!
    4) I think your daughter's name is AWESOME (I just have to assume we have that in common!:)~
    Great to meet you here!
    ~Bec

    ReplyDelete