Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am linking up with Jamie for Wednesday loves...

This edition is dedication to my beautiful sister and her family because I am loving that she is going to have baby Graham TOMORROW!!! I cannot wait to meet him. I especially want to see what he looks like!! Grace is such a good mix of both Elizabeth and Nathaniel, so it could be interesting!


I SO badly want to go and be there when he is born, but as crazy as it is I am subbing tomorrow and Friday. I can't believe these are probably the only 2 days I am going to sub all semester and it's when he is going to come!! Oh well... I will have to settle with seeing him this weekend!

Without further ado {??} the Smith family {as a family of 3!!!}





Love you guys!!! And I can't wait to introduce Graham Jackson Smith later in the week!!

1 comment:

  1. great things you are loving! found you through link up~

    ReplyDelete