Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

1. The weather. It has been beautiful the past couple of days so we have spent a lot of time outside! A much needed change of pace.

2. Chick pea as always. She is simply adorable. I could listen to her laugh all day!

seeing if she can fit all five fingers in her mouth
3. Fraiser- we have been watching it since Brynlee was born. We are currently on season 6... it was a good substitute for Modern Family {we have only seen the first season}

4. Sleeping babies. She always looks so happy and peaceful! Makes me feel better about the times when she isn't so chipper.



3 comments:

  1. Sleeping babies are the cutest! Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sleeping babies! They make my heart grow :-) She is such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness what a precious little one! I've been reading all these blogs with posts about their babies, and it's making me want one :)

    ReplyDelete