Thursday, April 7, 2011

As we speak

Just one quick thing...

I love this guy!!


There are a lot of reasons why... but right now we will focus on just one. AT this very minute he is putting our adorable chick pea to bed, like he does most every night he is home. He knew we had kind of a rough day and is being amazing by doing this for me. Of course, I love putting her to bed... but when we have been fighting naps and bedtime and I have gone through the whole routine a couple of times already today, I am just not in a good place. So he is doing it!

These two together just melts my heart!

3 comments:

  1. This just makes me :) What a good daddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little post just warms my heart right up! love you guys and that little precious. PS. I am planning on coming to town, not this weekend but next (like Saturday night through Monday-ish?) Would I be able to meet Brynlee/see ya? I hope so!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would love to see you!! Probably Saturday would work for us!! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete