Tuesday, April 19, 2011

baby talk

There are a lot of things I love about Brynlee- too many to name. I love so many things that she does everyday. But one of the absolute best comes usually once a day after her belly and nice and full... You see, most of the time Brynlee will fall asleep after nursing {at least until I try to burp her}. I love her sleeping face... but that isn't my favorite! My favorite are those rare times when she is still awake and oh so happy. She will just lay in your lap forever, talking, giggling and having the time of her life. I love her sweet voice as she tells me all the many reasons why she refuses to sleep. It is so precious. We haven't started rice cereal or veggies or anything yet. And if I am being honest it is partly because I don't to lose these moments with my chick pea!
 Another fun thing that James loves... She has started grabbing and playing with her toes!

1 comment: